Friday 5 March 2010

I thought the big freeze was over

Well there you go. Happy in the knowledge that the cold weather was disappearing fast I thought that was the big freeze over.
....Well its not....
I am suffering from a frozen right shoulder.  I had one over 10 years ago on my left shoulder and my memories of the pain were not an exaggeration.
....Not happy....
Still Painkillers are taking the edge off it, the doctor said they would sign me off for a few weeks, Obviously not understanding the term self-employed.
I will be back at it by Monday
(better not say which one)

2 comments:

  1. I just saw "Fragile' today. Nicely displayed between radiator and fire extinguisher(!)

    Not good about the frozen shoulder, what a bummer - hope you can find some way to relieve it.

    ReplyDelete